Saturday, March 22, 2008

Simple Saturday…

Life can be just that simple.. Snuggling up @ his place enjoying a great book while it was raining cats and dogs outside. I learnt that it can be equally rewarding staying in rather out in the town merrymaking with friends.

Amidst the busy schedule of meeting ID after ID, we spent some quiet quality time together this afternoon doing some questionnaires on premarital counseling that I found online.

Qn: If your parent and your spouse fell into the sea, who will you save first if you only have one rope?

She: (Looking down and frowning) Can I dun answer coz I really don’t know. =(

He: I know my answer. Look @ me… (with the glow in his eyes and holding my hands tightly) I will throw the rope to my parent and save her/him coz I have to be a filial son. But since I cant save my wife, I will jump in and die with you. If there is a next lifetime, I will still want you as my wife =)

My ignorant answer pales in comparison to his and I shrank insignificantly to a grain of sand…

Yeah, it may sound very cliché or cheesy, maybe he has rehearsed it many times, but to me, it just simply melts my heart, once again.
.

No comments: