Thursday, September 27, 2007

ID Hunting Round II

It has been some time since we embarked on our ID searching.. Today we made our way down to Woodlands to check out E-hian’s (bear’s friend) ID firm – Meng’s Design.


There was a mini show room so we went around exploring the designs which all seem the same to me each time a visit a new showroom. I guess to me, as long as the deco and things are 1) durable, 2) reasonably priced, 3) not an eyesore, 4) not a white elephant, I am fine with it. Hoho, so easy going right ^_^

I guessed we both are pretty well trained in the first session with new IDs. Rule of thumb: Go straight into our needs + budget and let them propose their ideas. This will be followed by a hands shake (firm or weak, depending on their sincerity, some don’t even bother to look @ me and treat me as invisible) and “Yes, we will get back to you once the design is ready in about a week’s time.”

Ya, so this goes the same for Meng’s Design. Normal loh..

No comments: