Sunday, April 6, 2008

A series of quality family time

I had a great time w dad and mum todae. After clearing my work, took my parents out to shop and dine @ Novena, Square 2. A place i like to go but dun usually get to go often. It may sound a bit silly, gg all the way to Novena to do grocery shopping, but its shopping @ our favourite Korean mart. I bought a skirt too! It has been such a long time since we have a family day - on a precious weekend! Dinn @ the thai restaurant, its priceless to see them beaming from tooth to tooth.
.
On a merrier note, i also bought my dear dad to eat Sakae last Thurs! Haha he was craving for Unagi coz of the show tt he watched on TV.. So to stop his ranting, i took him to J8 on my precious one and only short day to enjoy the Jap meal. I think he likes chawanmushi hahaha~
.
After tots: How often do we eat something good tog.. How often do we get to do shopping tog.. How often do i get something for them tt they really like.. How often do i get to dote them just like how they pamper me when i was a little girl.. Yes, i love my parents. I dont know how to say sweet nothings to them. I don't give them kisses and hugs. My way of loving them is to see them smile and ensure they r well-fed.

No comments: