Monday, August 25, 2008

AAUGH!


Stressed monday blues!! I was whinning how bad the day is, mummie just commented: dun worry u noe who is Murphy? He will come look for u... arggghh~
.
at the same time.. i feel... weird.. for dunnoe wat reasons... sometimes... i seem to know why i am feeling this way yet i cant control why i am feeling this way.. it's not enough to just know how u are feeling but not able to manage it... hmm... just a very weird feeling for the day... something sad/disappointed/looking forward to... coz i m missing something yet i cant really identify wats tt something..
.
i realise blog is mainly to share my general ups n downs.. but never my inner tots.. so its just a common space to update people (whom i seldom meet or rather than repeating for umpteen times which i have alr cut down significantly over the yrs surprisingly...) about my daily, if not weekly life.. mundane issnt it..
.
but how i feel.. perhaps.. shd go back to my dearest diary which i had religiously updated it daily when i was still a student.. on silly things.. haha~ maybe there is where i can find out why i have such weird weird feelings ah~
.
of coz having a mobile diary is good.. but tots are not being recorded.. some impt reflections tt u made may be forgotten the next moment.. so i always like scribbling things on my organiser/ note book to keep a record.. so tt when i flip back at my diaries some time in future, i can always smile or tear @ my entries..
.
reminiscing n recovering the simple habit lost thr the toil of work...

No comments: