Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Xmas!

Even though the holidays are coming to an end soon, I still love December! Coz it’s a month of festive seasons which signify a month of gatherings and parties!! =)

Ending the last week of 2008, we hosted our first Xmas party! On the eve of Santa’s day, bear’s friends came over for a Notti Santa merrymaking! Thanks to my ah bu to save the cook-hopeless miffy’s guest!

And of coz our effort to M’sia to get the worth the $$ Secret Recipe!!! Cute baby Zhi en almost as big as the choco indulgence!

I also pop by to Jacko’s new place for a short celebration and their house is very pretty and cosy!! =) and of coz everyone is hooked by the Wii

Notti santa playing in progess… and our presents!!

And we had another round of Xmas party on the 25th itself =D with my frenz… but we had some family matters to attend to, so it was kinda party @ the Ang’s place w/o the Angs, think they had lots fun… so sad we cldnt join in the fun...

The mini IR has started at the Ang’s Place~ courtesy of Weiquan’s kim kim mahjong set and table =D

And choosing their presents from their secret santa(s)…

But we managed to come back for the Wii challenge! And this is how my hubby and drey look like when they are engrossed in the Wii wave~


I love parties!! i like the laughter and fun and i love my friends =D

Hope u had a Merry Xmas too hohoho~

No comments: