Thursday, January 15, 2009

tots of the week...

As the week crawls by... i slowly discover my new year resolutions :

1) count my blessings
2) manage time effectively
3) stress management

somehow... even though its only the 4th day into beginning of the term, i am already very tensed up, keep thinking of my tutorials and lectures... though i tried to do finish my things in school and get home to rest, back at home, my mind is full of work. =( and its not right... deep inside i seem stressed up but i dont know why (maybe its just the emo me again)... and its only january...

When i get home, i get so tensed up with the slightest dirt i see and i seemed obsessed with cleanliness... i think i need to find back my sanity and lower my expectations??? yes, balance betw work (sch & home) - life (mine, his and ours) - balance.

no more late nights, no more regular enjoyment of Gem-of-life, its all about getting up at 5.30am and will my alarm clock ring? i need to conduct a good lesson. must be good, must read widely and up-to-date (not like 2 years ago, so inexpr). what to eat for breakfast tmr and dinner how - cook or buy? any expired food? if i eat this will i get too heaty? or is this the right way to do this thing??? when to wash clothes and what if it rains? have i thrown the rubbish and did i switch off the heater... bit by bit these little things r eating up onto my nerves!!! and its freaking me out =(

i think i need alot of time to adjust to sch. to living together. to be independent. to learn to let go. to go back to the old me. not possible i think...

it all feels so different... so apprenhensive... so helpless...

No comments: