Sunday, May 31, 2009

End of Semester reflection

6 mths ago, I was walking down the aisle as a fresh Mrs Ang embracing a new chapter in our life. I always can’t bring myself to think how am I to go on without my mum’s nagging and pampering @ amk home and juggling with work and housework in sbw... But guess what, I have survived the semester with no MC at all! Quite strong ah, having to look after myself and the ‘deceivingly’ BIG strong bear. Keke~
.
I so can’t believe that the June holidays is here and I cannot believe that I have survived half of the year 2! The six months have seen me change from a totally dependent spoilt brat to a half independent woman. (I mean mama still come over and help which is really a relief for me!!! I am a lucky one!) But I have truly emerged from a totally can’t cook rice girl to a noodle soup n chawanmushi expert auntie le hor. mai hiam bue pai la ah~
.
In school, it still gives me alot of satisfaction (teaching component) and it’s always so heartwarming to see my students grow in depth and mature. Even if it’s just one child. It is enough to warm your heart and think that the hard times that you went through is afterall worthwhile. It’s also deeply fulfilling to see ex-students coming back and excel in their life. I think that gives significance to the work that I am doing and greater existence in life. wow~
.
JUNE HOLS, HERE I COME!!!!!!!

No comments: