Thursday, May 1, 2008

Waiting.. waiting~


Why am I still awake @ this time.. coz I m doing reflection?? No.. Coz… I am waiting for the Mr Ang who is coming over but currently @ AMK S11 bickering with his buddies.

I brought home work, but I don’t feel like doing it now. Everyday is a mad rush over the past month and I am really tired =( My eyes and my heart just refuse to open up that pathetic Bega carrier tt I have been tugging home everyday.

My challenging work has graduated from the adrenalin rush to a faulty trickling tap.. Nevertheless, the road less traveled must still be traveled. Haha~

Hope I can get recharged for the last morsel of energy that I need to burst in class for the remaining 3 weeks.

Yah, my weekends are all packed either meeting IDs or furni/electrical/lights shopping. The qn we ask now are: LCD or Plasma; Samsung or LG; invertor or non-invertor (air con, fyi); feature wall for bomb shelter or winkplay (www.winkplay.com/). May delay the reno after his reservist coz Mr Ang wants to be around otherwise Miffy may not even realize it if Miffy become a carrot. Ah-ta!! Chop chop chop~

Then I have to find time to meet friends. Coz I have been missing out so much of their lives. Sigh~ How can I multiply my 24 hrs? Getting more and more distanced.. why does it seem so easy on TV for the doctors to go pubbing, bowling, beach every now and then.. hmmz.. shows are just shows~

Mum’s stall is opening tmr.. So glad! I am the biggest shareholder coz I invested bulk of the venture! Excited! So gotta wake up earlier to support them @ TPY before we head down to.. Balestier for lights hunting =P

The mind and body are tired. The bear is here. Tata~

No comments: