Wednesday, May 21, 2008

While he is out in the field...

Last night, my dear sent me a very cute msg: "my guys were discussing what is the meaning of marriage? What does it mean to you? How are you so sure i'm the one for you?" I think he is really bored in camp.

Anyway tis qn has been asked at least a million times (opps i m exaggerating again) ever since we annouced our engagement. Alot alot alot of times by everyone and the first time by him!

So i replied:

Marriage is spending and sharing my life with someone I totally trust, totally depend on, take care of me - feed me full full like a little dino, communicate with me... Laugh and cry with me.. Love me for who i am. And of coz unconditional love from me to u too...

No particular reason, i just have that something for you loh.. I feel safe, comfy, loved when i m w u.

I like the way you make everyone laugh easily and witty-ly but speechless when you are with me.

Heh model ans hor.. wahaha~

And the reply came:

I love you for the happiness you bring me. Your smile makes my days shine. My sunshine!

1 comment:

john said...

it sound more for a beloved lover... than marriage...