Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sleeping beauty...

Will you faintz if i tell u i was down w fever for 6 days??!!

Ya... i was really sick since last friday all the way till wednesday =( for no good reason. I was all well back frm bkk. I was springing here and there for the past few days ! then, suddenly - FEVER! boO~ and had to postpone my long-awaited wedding photoshoot. So agonising!!! sniff~ fever on and off and so i slept and woke and slept my days away... No i didnt become prettier.. but yes, i lost some weight..

and tt was how i spent one entire wk of my hoLs sleeping away precious time.. when i have so much things to do!!! T_T went to do my toes and nails on sunday came back fever worsen. My body just refuse to compose for the BIG day and the face was roaring red in strike like a fiery sun. Made a call to postpone the photoshoot to friday. A call to cancel the flowers orders... boo~ i fell into dungeon-deep depression overnight.

i felt so lousy.

But on the hindsight, it actually slowed down my life a little. Got lots of tender loving care (abit of overdose tho..) from my parents tho they are worried sick. Got to enjoy the life of nothing else but SLEEP (and tt really reminds me of my chicken pox days! imagine if its sch time, i will have a nervous breakdown!) and it does makes me a little recharged for work coz i literally felt like an invalid when i couldnt do anything but zzz..

and i learnt tt my hubby will not exactly treat me like a princess when i m sick. i m only expected to sleep to my journey of recovery. Coz he insist there is nothing he can do and i only need more rest/sleep and talk less. (and i actually think he is nicer to me when i m bouncing ard in pink health lor!) Frenz of mr ang: can u give him a crash course on how he can further improve on treating a sick person.

disclaimer: i am NOT complaining!! my hubby loves me (in his very own bear-way) and i love him as much too!! =D its just diff ways of giving & receiving love... muahaha~ (mumbling to myself, yar loh.. a lifetime is more than enough right, bleahz.. yupz..)

anywayz better now. suffering from dreadful-of-sch-reopen-blues now.. =( tata~

No comments: