Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ah!!! 26 more days to the BIG day! Oh man!! I think wedding preparation is seriously a full time job – which I guess I quite enjoy (only after school days are over). Months before, everyday, after I reach home, I only have time to mark, eat, bathe and sleep.

I am thankful for the luxury of time now to really sit down and prepare. The hubby is working extra hard @ work now coz of the PW exam. I am trying to tie up as much ends as I can for the admin work, while precious weekends are spent running around collecting the album, doing the ang pao box and corsages together. Precious weekends are also spent cohabiting at the love nest to get ourselves familiarize with new place.

Been wanting to blog about all these for the longest time but as usual, I was more tempted to the HK drama serials that I have been crazily following. Hee opps, finished the Mooncake Resonance, starting on Fringe and also 珠光宝气 (Gigi Lai’s last work ) There are just so many shows that I wanna watch!!!

The wedding album is ready!
Sorrie all soft copy with the bear… tho the album is with me, no peek-a-boo here tsk tsk~ We went down on the 26th Oct to collect them together with Weilin & Edmund. Nice pictures! Very satisfied with their workmanship hee~ The actual album is so damn heavy ah! Dunnoe how to bring them all over to SBW (table top, big album and portrait)

Tuitions are almost over!!
Yupz.. my two little kids are having exam now. One of them is already done with his paper and I am grateful for the income though its really very xiong to meet them like 4x a week. Yupz!! $$$ been spending unknowingly on little things which are so essential that I also lost track of.. Guess I have to bring my camera over the next time to capture my galore of household items! (Look out for my Doraemon mat and cushion cover!!)

Corsages & Ang Bao box
Thanx to my dearest bride’s entourage! =D The DIY corsages are done within a morning with the help of the mentor Ching – my personalized florist! The girls gathered at my place early Saturday morning to start churning out the ribbons and flowers! The ang bao box still haven add on to the finishing touch though opps~ You shall see it on tt BIG day provided that the red packet is BIG enough wahahaha~ Thats Huiz, Ching & Xianz & me!!! @ work!
Hee look @ the apprentice doing up the feather pen for the signing of our ROM documents. Got the inspiration from the numerous websites tt i have been surfing. Some r really good! will list them down the next time =D

Don’t see his fingers fat fat okie… Not bad de wor… Ta-daaaa~


Today, I took my parents down to Chinatown to get things for Guo Da Li, the betrothal which is fixed to be on the 15th Nov, 2 weeks before the BIG day! This is the all-in-one shop which basically will help you match all the wedding accessories needed.

Lucky my ah bu and the dowager are not very particular about all these tradition, so simple and save cost! =) Just the important must haves - a sewing kit, bedside lamp and this cute little tea set which I have been eyeing for very long!

Yeah! Can cross out another item out of the to-do-list! Now I am more worried about the printing of the invitation card. Hope tt they will be ready by this weekend when we meet up with our friends! Sigh… little hiccups with my invite list too… But guess it all can't be help. =( Now is I really dunnoe who to ask!!!

But I don’t know why I keep feeling that there are still a gazillion things to do for the wedding and the BIG DAY is gonna be less than 4 weeks!! I have a million thoughts in my mind now and its so hard to imagine after so many months of preparation, my life is going to change after that! Yupz, happy and looking forward to it, yet I feel very sad and reluctant to leave the AMK house. Sniff sniff.

Anywayz, no time to sink into these pensive melancholic mood for now. Focused focused! How to make our vows wow???

Think tt's all for now ba… when I rem what I miss out I will add them in again! Tata~

No comments: