Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another week has passed... meaning...!!!

Its another weekend! Hoho~ Time is really creeping by real fast!! 2 more weeks 15 more days!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh~ freaking out as I cross the calendar boxes one by one!!

As I also happily cross out the items on the to-do-list, it seems that there are more additions to it! Never ending!!

@ the House…

Have been staying at the house for a few days to get use to life @ sbw but still it seems so hard to get to sleep at the new place… pout~ not used to mopping floor, cooking, washing clothes.. sniff sniff~ hee the cute little couple display @ our shoe cabinet! My adorable ah dang which i bought to be stepped on???!! My mamegoma invitation cards, soooooooo cute!!! And the sweet ring pillow with our names painstakingly sewed on by the crafty Ching =)



☆★ Hen’s Party ★☆

My lovely girls organized a hearty hen’s party for me last Friday! So sweet =) Qing, Xianz, Huiz, Ching, Drey, Julia, Liyan & Jingwei came over the love-nest for a stay-over. Some are missing in actions tho, will see the full troupe in 2 weeks' time…

Meant to be a simple cosy nitez for us all so we watched Star Dust and snacked out and they had a quiz of 30 questions for me – How well do you understand your husband??!! roarRRR Haha it seemed more like an hour worth of interrogation which I only managed to answer 8 questions correct!!! Nope, i am not at all guilty... Nope i am not stressed~

Giggle, its alright right, lao gong hee~ I will take a lifetime to slowly understand and love my hubby tsk tsk~

(Thinking aloud: Hmpf I will make sure Mr Ang goes through the same interrogation too! Hiak hiak hiak)




Girls, thanxie for the lovely sweet and really thoughtful presents =) Will fully utilise them when the time is right keke, dun worry!!

Bride’s entourage Briefing
Quite a hectic weekend, then the following nitez went over for Mayflower gathering @ Eugene’s brother’s place. It was a many birthday(s) celebration + Ching post wedding party + Miffy’s briefing session + a merry get-together session! Plus Wii time!! Dunnoe where are the pictures but it was a heartwarming gathering.. i always love gatherings... pull us away from the work and spend meaningful times tog with the close ones +♡+

♡ Invitation cards ♡

Also managed to collect our invitation cards just-in-time to distribute out… what a rush… We thought it was nice and simple =)





Packing

Started packing my stuff over to the new place on Monday. Even though I had already started a year ago, but its hard to decide what to bring and what not to. Everything is soooooooooo important to me! tsk tsk~ Tomorrow the father-in-law is gg to drive us down Ikea to get some stuff and also transport my barang barang over.. Then another round of packing will begin… But i haben take my dolphin and mushroom for spa... wait they go over new house as blackie.. eee must clean them first...

Meeting up with frenz

Its also a busy period of meeting up with frenz to pass invitation cards. I believe in the sincerity so yar as much as I can, I try to meet up with as many as possible.. But I have a lot of frenz and I have 2 weeks… Met up with my uni frenz on Thursday! Hee Xiaofan also getting married!! One week after me!! But coz I pandang, cant invite her… also cant go for hers… =(

Hotel decoration
Lovely Ching accompanied Miffy to JM florist to choose the set up for the banquet. Quite easy haha just choose the standard decor.. Thanx ger ger for taking time off muacks

过大礼
Hee today is the day when the groom and a supposed matchmaker is to deliver the betrothal gifts, wedding cakes and dowry to the bride’s family. In our case, everything is being simplified so instead of cans of pig trotters, boxes of cakes, mee suah and stuff, only Bear came with his brother! So my family will accept the gifts and return a portion of it to the groom… tot today will also be doing the 安床 (laying of new bedsheet) but no wor… The dowager say its 2 days before so okie lo hee…

In the morning...

What we prepared... I pasted all the Xi stickers!!!

The exchange...

Things to do:
Now... Pack my clothes and prepare the NZ to bring list! Oh man!! I still haven’t set aside time to be excited about my honeymoon!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ And i still want to watch my show!!!

1 comment:

john said...

i am so proud and damn happy for you !!! =)