Friday, February 27, 2009

Inspired Miffy~ whoa whoa whoa~

I love Friday evenings and I just learnt a new phrase – TGIF!!! =D glad that weekend is coming tsk tsk~

Work is slowly creeping all over me…marking is finding its way into my life again… arghhhh~ I simply loathe it! I don’t want to revisit 2007 again, its nightmare!!!

Anywayz, on a lighter note… yesterday… my passion for my forte is revived again!

I attended a very inspiring seminar by the renown Econs professor and he is really good! Making technical terms simple for the students and cracking easy to understand economic jokes~ and I truly agree that you can be very good in your content but how you deliver them to the students and make them understand and appreciate is one big challenge. He, he is good in both!

Learnt lots of stuff about the global economic crisis and I felt so much like a student! It is really important to immerse yourself in such courses once a while to make u love the subject once again when u r somewhat lost in the marking tsunami… and after the session I was like wowwwww I learnt so much in 1+ hours as compared to few hours of info overload online!

I feel that I have so many books to learn, so much things that I want to share with my kids but I simply don’t have the time to read so many things!!! I am always so ashamed for knowing so little.. being so ignorant, limited GK, sigh... So sad, the opportunity cost is so high but the rewards of wii and tv and nua are just so enticing… how how how??? Like hubby says, I have 101 to-do-list and the items never clear while I am just adding on more and more to the list!

But still, I am inspired! I am inspired! At least this weekend, I think! I hope it will last me through 2009!!!

IT fair come quick!!! Arghhh I am sick of comp-less @ home!!! I want my fast fast chio chio lappie!! roarRRRRRR~

No comments: