Tuesday, March 17, 2009

random post...

I think i shd rest my eyes! Been surfing the net since 7 till now... and i think i m addicted to the Net or rather.. its the missing-my-lappie for months symptoms... I discover alot of things in facebook (oh man i m so ulu) i am like a peeping tom blantantly reading other ple's blog and finding pleasure in invading others' not-so-private life... it's not healthy... it's not right!
.
i still wanna watch my hk drama.. did some work today, will continue more tmr... played cooking mama in the morn for half hr when hubbie is not ard, otherwise he will laugh @ me for playing such brainless bimbotic game bleahz
.
i am wide awake now.. coz i woke @ 10am and pampered myself to a nap @ 3pm! I think i be nocturnal owl for the nite! roarRRRRRRRRR
.
There are 101 things that i want to do... but after i clear 1, it seems like there is another 10 more coming up boo~ okie, tmr i shall learn some aerobics and cook chawanmushi for hubby! hee~
.
at least, i am happie that todae, i can wake up to just me, myself and I time alone... on the new lappie and start surfing net, doing what i want to do... for the past 3 months or so, its always wake up, prepare breakfast or do housework.. todae, i had the luxury of doing work at desk, no need worry bout meals or housework or quality hubby time! Gulp~ coz hubby was on course and papa mama came over to 'sit sit'
.
I am looking forward to april... when hubby goes reservist (opps...) when dad n mum will stay over for a few days, when i can be their spoilt little girl once again... and laze ard... =P
.
kk shall rest my eyes for a while.. and ltr continue w my drama spreee tataz~

No comments: