Thursday, March 19, 2009

Heeee


Currently watching this HK drama.. not badz quite entertaining =) and its only 20 episodes, should be able to finish it by end of the mth! Got my favourite 'jiaxiong' hee but i think he getting old liao.. boooooo~
.
Oh well, how great can my holidays be.. hubb on course frm mon-thurs.. my cca duty whole of fri and sat! Kept myself occupied with marking, preparing for tutorials.. so stressful to have 5 classes and making sure they are all on pace coz there are sooooooooo many holidays that falls on Friday next term !!!
.
Guess its impt to have something to do, else time really crawls.. and i fully understand how my ah pa ah bu are feeling.. so bored @ home with nothing to do!...
.
had a good rest this hoLs, so fast its already thurs! Looking forward to June hols?? kekeke~

No comments: