Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Volcano Explode!!! (Poor bear.. sorrie)


I must learn to say NO.

I must learn to live life for myself (and Mr Ang) and NOT always for others.

I must learn to be firm about my own beliefs and priorities when I feel it is right and even if I am the minority.

I know I am a soft person. That makes it my strength and my weakness. Of coz I know.. Trying to be nice and accomodating to please everyone. But I always feel so obliged to do this for this fren to do that coz he/she is my fren or closed one.. Why am I doing these to myself??? Everything becomes so blur now when 'status' have changed... so hard to draw a line. I am tired.

It is a series of events that escalate my vented up frustration and disgust. 1) unspoken ridiculous expectations. 2) immediate flexible response. 3) ignorant ple 4) double standard.

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: