Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's a MAD saturday!!

All my Saturdays have been very fulfilling and it’s always a super mad rush!

I hopped on to AMK library early morning to grab these books that were recommended online. Wanted to read some good books this holiday and relax. Hope i can at least finish 2 of them! Keke~



Next on, I went revise my work with my smart little kid and hop on amk home for my weekly lunch! My favourite chicky noodle and a chatty session with my parents. Good!

Then, i headed down ECP to meet Mr Ang who found his mood to bring me go cycling!! Whoo-hoo~ it was a scorching 4pm but that didn’t spoil my mood for some exercise! Was complaining its the 3rd time ever that we went cycling together ever since we got together lo, so pathetic!
Think i still prefer single bike. I can’t see the front with his big fat back and i have no control of where i m going!! I love cycling!



I fell asleep like a pig on bus back to sengkang dinner and hit my head against the stoopid window. Luckily I didn’t drool like what I always do on MRT haha~

Me as the tang-tong aka (Soup barrel) actually drank 3 bowl of soup coz the ah bu-in-law soup is soooo yummie!! =P and i really love soup slurp slurp!

Last agenda of the day was to make my way down to Xianz place to celebrate Otouto’s first birthday!! So cute right heeee... i shook its paw paw!!


Somehow, the discussion kept revolving around wedding prep, house reno... and suddenly babies and babies... which is so turned off!!!

Anyway I couldn’t take it anymore (i going peng san from a day of activities and conversations that are exasperating) and made my way home early. Clayton and I have plans and we know what we want. Space and respect. Period~

Time to knock out. Tata~

No comments: