Sunday, June 28, 2009

~Ending the holidays~

The 4 weeks of holidays just breezed by so rapidly.. oh well, i do have a restful break over the past 28 days. But bracing myself to embrace Semester 2 requires a lot of COURAGE and OPTIMISM!

Been watching alot of HK drama and movies... It’s really relaxing and addictive to snuggle up at the sofa with fluffy cushion and NUA, especially during the last week of the term. I do also picked up a few good books to read too, quite captivating =) HK trip was fun, nonetheless good time do pass fast!

Tmr... and the week ahead... Can I not wake up at 530? =( can I sleep in abit later???

I am already so looking forward to Sept & Dec hols! But that is like so far ahead. Maybe I should just be glad that youth day holiday is next next mon =P

Bye... Off to do photo album and watch 肥田喜事 hee seems quite funny! tata~

No comments: