Thursday, July 2, 2009

Before i fall asleep....

School has started for a wk! And I am still suffering from post holidays withdrawal symptoms of waking up @ 10am... no more T_T
Its now back to sleeping @ 10pm and waking up at 530am again!!! And coz of the H1N1 saga, i'm down for morning duties most days and I am so paranoid that I'll oversleep and end up waking up several times mid of the night!! arggghhhh~ And the sleepy bug that attacks exactly at 2pm in the afternoon making me dozing off regardless I'm on bus, at work table or @ amk home! Terrible!

But I must learn to take things in stride... More haste less speed... Marking season is here but I am trying hard to take it slowly.. I've been hearing lots stories and I know my frenz are all very concerned about my state of mind. I've been quite negative for a while (which I shldnt be) and I still need to survive the term!! Dunnoe if it seems procrastinating (or lots of excuses) but I do have targets to hit and trying to balance time effectively... yeah also destressing with obession with old hk actors opps~

Time to hit the sack... and catch some rest before I really truely set myself to guai guai tick tick tick tmr...

Nite nite! Sleep tight! ^-^

No comments: