Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sweet reminisces

Last night, I was watching the F4 – Meteor Garden (Korean version). As I giggled over the silly scenes, I recalled my uni days, watching the Taiwanese debut. I simply adored and was crazy over zai zai then... That series kickstarted the whole idol drama tsunami... Nonetheless, nowadays the quality of these idol drama seems quite substandard to me.
.
Back then, Drey was so smitten over Jerry Yen, Huiz over Vanness Wu, Xianz quite like the 4th guy on the right (which I cant rem his name...) and me of coz Zai Zai!!! =P

Oh mine, those were the days, surfing the net everyday to find out about their gossips, watching the same episode/scene over and over again, fantasizing what if i were the female lead... (hey stop laughing! Tt’s what every girl will go through okie...)
.
Heh next up, who will forget the promising new band after F4 - its 5566 okie!!! Xiaoxi, Cheng-feng, Tai Zi and the evil girl!


This is one of the earlier Jap drama tt i used to watch when I was still working in Pioneer as a temp. John and my favourite show! I can still rem sweet but sad plot... All jap shows seems to be tear-jerker though...



Oh man! Rem this show?? The catchy song and the theme park tt made me swear tt I must go to Everland with my sweetheart in future!!! Haha i rem watching this drama with my Dad immediately after one of my uni exam! I like Jang Nara! She's so cute!

And I am no longer the teenage girl now who has the right to scream at cool dudes who are obviously younger than me nor hang up suave posters of some young lads other than my wedding photo in my bedroom anymore!!!
.
Hee trying to find these posters online makes me feel like a little girl again! Tsk tsk~ Wonder if I will ever get a chance to re-watch these drama once more... Maybe I should organise a all-girls-slumber party and k one of these drama one of this wkend/ dur holidays hor.. hiak hiak hiak

No comments: