Thursday, July 9, 2009

Serial coach potato

As you know, I am a sucker for HK drama... And it can really help me to destress! So let me rec u some notable shows.... like this:


It's not bad, a bit detective.. a bit romance... easy to digest! Keke but bear says plot is a bit slow so he... gave up!




Okie.. tis is a crappy show! First i tot it would be super funny... but turn out plot is lousy!!! Thumbs down.. I.... gave up! It's currently showing on ch U so unless u r bored can consider killing time ba...


Hee I will watch this when I fin my ang mo shows! I think tis gonna be nice tsk tsk

On a separate note! I am going to finish marking today! Target = TODAY!!! Been mugging very hard over the past week and I am going to lose my sanity seeing like bout 300 scripts of ss-side policies, fiscal policies, depreciate exchange rate... sustained growth... ROARRRRR and its only the beginning!!! Hope to have a restful wkend before the next round of marking starts next wk!

Byez... i go do marking le!

No comments: