Friday, December 4, 2009

I love Tamako! \(^_^)/

Yeah! I am so proud of myself! Spent 6 hrs clearing my work station and finally ta-da~ Neat ba, heh heh~


Does it look as if I just started out my career?? Haha I threw away like 2 recycle bins 'worth' of trash dated 2006 lor… Things that I thought are important and useful are no longer functional.. Time to go… I want a good start for 2010 and I think Penguin Miffy wont be able to bend up and down by Jan 2010 either!

At such, rewarded myself with dinner @ Tamako with hubbie! It took me like months to get the high-inertia bear down to this Casuarina place for yummie Jap food! (Just went down with Drey about a month ago before we went Melaka!)

Looks good right! Friday’s promotion Sakana set @ $8.80 only! Slurp, yar my craving! Baby is very satisfied!

No comments: