Friday, January 1, 2010

iWant iPhone...???...

Wondering if I shd follow Pied Pipper in the lure of the iphone fad... I am slowly sinking in the obsession with the latest gadget in town!!
.
ARgghhh I know that it's just a good to have e-buddy, it is fun with lots applications... and most of my closest buddies own one, so it appears logical for me to get one to stay connected with them, instantaneously, anywhere anytime... ~ call it boredom, busybody whatever... I like to know what ple ard me are doing, what plans they have for the day... am i insecure?? shrug. sigh~
.
But... I don't really need it! Since I'll be at home most of the time looking after baby... I can easily go online at home to surf net, watch show. What i need is a good camera phone that can take pic and videos of baby and share that precious moment with my loved ones? But the daddy and grandparents are not iphone fans to speak of in the first place... =S
.
But... since I am going to change my phone soon, why not right? And with my $400 to claim, it's really hard to resist! Ple ard you simply adore the rectangle touch screen bursting bubbles and balancing egg... like this:

Verdict: Let me sit on the idea a while more and you will know the decision in due time when i see you... =D wink wink~

No comments: