Friday, January 15, 2010

Miffy and the doraemon(s)

Finally the long awaited Friday is here! Anticipating the lovely weekend as well as my next 3 doraemon softies is released today!

.

So after I met Papa Mama at Toa Payoh, I hopped in to Mac Dang Dang to purchase a packet of small fries to get my Ah Dang! But only left with the monkey and rooster. No more puppy! So fast sold out! So I thought to myself better get these 2 first and then hunt for the pupp elsewhere.


Okie so we went Crystal Jade for lunch and shopped around for a while. Got some tiger decorations for CNY hee~ little things like these make me very happy! I am easily contented keke~


On my way back, I decided to dop by sun plaza’s Mac to try my luck on doggie! Yeah! They are selling! So I bought the cheapest item which is the Vanilla ice cream cone and walked out of the outlet. I dun really want to eat but I needed to purchase something in order to get the softie. So while I was trying to enjoy the ice cream, I suddenly felt I looked so glutton : This pregnant auntie eating an ice cream cone walking along the street. But nvm, for the sake of ah dang, and its only a short distance back home, I had to do it!


So I ignore the silly thought and fastened my pace. But things just happened! Just as I reached the traffic junction, I turned to my right to check the oncoming cars, I turned back and to my utter horror and disgust, I saw a BIG FAT fly landing on top of the ice cream! YUCKSSS!!!

.


Oh man! Yar I know I need to control my weight, I shouldn’t be eating ice cream but this isn’t the way to waste the ice cream away right… argghh~ and waiting for the green man seems forever! So under the 4pm sun, the ice cream started to melt! Yes!! Melt!! And I couldn’t do anything! No rubbish bin in sight in the middle of the road! So finally after crossing one road, I had to wait for the other!!! And the ice cream continue to melt under the scorching sun, this time dripping down on my little hand! Argghhh! And i can feel those pedestrians standing next to me staring at this weird preggie!


Sigh~ so when I finally crossed the road (couldn’t run!), my whole hand and the ground was dripping ice cream. Sticky and sweet. RoarRRRRRRRRRR~ Sigh~ so helpless and embarrasing.. If only I can dig a hole and disappear...

Nonetheless, my collection is almost complete! One last round for the last 3 animals! Gambate ne!

No comments: