Friday, April 9, 2010

Bitter Sweet Moments

What a jiffy time has passed! 4 weeks of bitter and sweet moments~ Baby Ning Ning celebrating her full month this coming Sunday which also marks the end of my home-bound 28 days (supposedly)! But my confinement gets extended to 40days! It only means that I can get out of the house, but diet and bathing rules still gotta follow... roarRRR~
.
1st week was a mad rush of getting things in place at home and making space for dad and mum and of coz little princess in this cosy cot!
.
2nd week was busy week looking for paediatrician, sourcing for baby shower venue and catering. Not forgetting entertaining lots of visitors and daily massage session.
.
3rd week was busy doing bb's collage and reading up on baby care books (esp breastfeeding)! Adjusting adjusting!
.
4th week is a restful week and I start taking naps in between, a little TV and more me-time for myself. Hope still in time for the mummie to recuperate (as nagged by all old people!)
.
Watching bb Ning Ning grow day by day is indeed very fulfilling! Enjoying every bit of motherhood (minus the washing shit, coz its done by my mum!) As i was telling my friends, it seems that everyday is waiting for feeding time to take on the role of a moo moo and pumping milk! Lack of sleep at night, cannot bathe, cannot wash things, have to wear socks... Things are getting much better... and its all worth when she gives me a sheepish grin or just a cute little innocent expression!
.
Nonetheless, i finally got the chance to go out today!!! Went for a haircut and shopped for a pretty frock for baby Ning Ning! Also ordered Bangawan cakes for relatives and friends, bought snacks for mum and dad and herbal tea for hubby. Hee so auntie me right boo~ It has been some time since I last stepped out of house (alone) and wow, I was actually feeling a bit timid muahaha~ so good to be out for fresh air and embrace the world again!!! I want my life back!!!!
.
As I hopped on the train, I thought of those were the days when people actually offered me seats! And when I was so clumsy bumping into this and that, waddling like a duck! Giggle~
.
Wonder if I can be a good selfless mother like my mum and shower tender loving care to my dearie sweetie. Though there is still conflict between us as usual, I still give my utmost respect to my ah bu (though she is SUPER stubborn and one of a kind)~ clean, wash, cook, looking after papa, me and hubby and little sweetie pie, she takes it all in her stride and with smile. I guess, the joy of being a grandma has transcended the exhaustion.
.
Okie! Time to check on Ning Ning and be a feeding moo moo~ My wish now is: More milk please heee means more papaya!!! Tsk Tsk

2 comments:

cartier rings said...

Let your beautiful, let your appearance, let you out of the ordinary.What are you waiting for? Here!cartier rings

cartier rings said...

You want to be the most beautiful woman in the world?You want to become the most attractive woman?You want to meet you!cartier rings