Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Darling is out!

My dear little darling is out to see the world last friday! Labour was considered quite fast and hmm.. dramatic.. Mummie and ger ger are all well =)
Still cant believe that I am Ah bu now! Everything seems like a dream to me... still overwhelmed just like how Bear proposed to me 2 years ago!
It has been a busy but fulfilling first week as a Mummie! Very physically and mentally draining but 'its indeed one of the best moments in my life'. Tonnes of people to thank...
I thank my hubby for the unwavering support and love for the family and being such a loving husband and wonderful daddy. I have never been so dependable on him since our marriage. The priceless words of encouragement, the endurance of my temper, mood swings, bone-shattering grip and loving + tiredness + excited look of his eyes... Hand in hand, we explore parenthood together =)
I thank our little princess for being so sweet and innocent. Please stay healthy, you are heaven's gift to us, the Ang family.
I thank my mum and dad for their steadfast love and care as Mummie's parents and baby's grandparents. Cannot imagine how to cope without you both.
I thank my dearest frenz who came down hospital immediately to visit upon the news of delivery. Our lives are blessed with such sweet and great frenz. Muacks~ Words of support/smses, the snacks for mummie and daddy, maggie mee, gift basket, hand made presents, everything and everything...
I thank the nurses at Mt A for the emotional and physical support throughout the stay. Baby and Mummie are well taken care of. My utmost admiration for their dedication.
I thank my doctors for taking good care of us both. My gynae for making sure that baby and mummy is all well for the past 10 months, the paedatrician for looking after baby and the anesthetist for making the labour less painful.
I thank my relatives for their support and showering us with well wishes & lovely gifts.
Its time for a restful nite so that I have enough milk supply for baby! Yes, I will persevere! Once again, thank you peopz! =D

1 comment:

cartier rings said...

You want to be the most beautiful woman in the world?You want to become the most attractive woman?You want to meet you!cartier rings