Monday, March 1, 2010

Taking things even slower....

One week of resting at home. Must keep a cheerie mind and stay positive! Yeah, its quite a bit of catching up on afternoon nap coz night sleep is getting more and more difficult lately...

Less walking and less standing... So mummie is perpetually resting/nua-ing on sofa and bed surfing net, watching show, reading bb magazine and doing puzzle!
.
Finally put a finishing touch to my Chip and Dale puzzle! So proud that I finished it in 3 days and its so colourful and cheerie! So appropriate for Baby's room right! Alas.. to my utter disgust, I cant remember where I placed its frame! No where to be found in the house... Its fate was so easily condemned by Master Bear due to its homeless borders and lousy quality --> back to the box!!! T_T So now its time to glorify its moment before the Bear destroy it tonight... At least it kept me entertained for the past few days... =S

The Bear promised to get me another puzzle to keep myself rooted to the chair and not disturb him for the next few weeks (at least) and we found this sweet little Disney Princess puzzle which is even more appropriate for Baby's room! =D Will embark on the project very soon!
.
I need to keep myself occupied and cannot be paranoid!!! As much as I (we) are eager to meet Baby, I am equally freak out by the thought of pain... (My gynae already started asking me to imagine pain everyday since a month ago...Gulp~) Mummie's threshold is very low =S Inhale, exhale... Actually there are quite alot of things on my to-do-list... Hmm, just that I need to spread out the tasks till due date!
.
Drama queen has embarked on a new promising show by my favourite 'laughing kor' - Cupid Stupid! So far, not badz. Yang Yi is so pretty!!

Also just waddled over to Shiyi's place to learn how to bathe bb! Getting ready before I spider fingers! The confinement lady is so nice and makes it seem so easy to take care of the newborn.. Hmm, a fruitful one hr crash course on bathing, feeding and sun-tanning. Will hold a sharing session with bear tonight! And here's a glimpse of Baby Alester's day 1 on 18th Feb:
.
Hoho~ when will our turn come.... Baby, are you ready to see the world??? Everyone is telling me anytime... after week 37... Hmm... Okie, I am not there yet, not ready...

No comments: