Thursday, March 4, 2010

Home bound for a week!

My daily routine for the past one week when I am home alone! Can be very relaxing (yar I know everyone is very envious), can be also very boring, depending on which way the pendulum swings. But I am counting my blessing, resting as much as I can now (advice of all mummies)!

9.30-10: wakey wakey!
10-1030: wash up and prepare healthy bf (tomato, ham & cheese & lettuce wholemeal sandwich, , milk) very standard after the sugar scare... =P
1030-12: surf net/ watch hk drama/ check email
12-1: prepare and cook lunch (either yong tao hu or porridge)
1-2: yum yum and clean up. bathe.
2-4: clean house/ pack baby stuff/ do jigsaw puzzle/ read baby magazines
4-5: nap/ watch hk drama
5-7: watch hk drama/ do jigsaw puzzle
7-8: go out dinner
8-11: watch TV/ roam around the house/ disturb the Bear/ try to sleep

So fast! One week just zoomed past like that! And I feel as if I have started the waiting game ~ Just finished packing the hospital bag yesterday (minus away the baby stuff coz baby laundry not done yet opps...) and I feel as if I am preparing for holiday lor when I arranged the items into bear's travelling bag!

Baby! Baby! =D

Just called home to chat and found out that my dear mum is all hyped up. Yar I know its their first grandchild, but there is no need to be SOOOO excited! She goes around telling people its anytime from now and she wants to come over SBW to accompany me EVERYDAY next week. I dun like (or rather i HATE) this kind of unnecessary tension and hoo haa. I knew this was coming... Shut her up that EDD is end March and gynae has not said anything either.

I wonder how many conflicts and volcano erruptions there will be in time to come. Period~

No comments: