Saturday, November 21, 2009

The LittLe CaKe

My mama said today is my Chinese birthday and when she came over to our place just now, she brought me a slice of cake. Our usual custom is my papa will buy a Hello Kitty/Doraemon cake from Polar every year on 18th Nov for me! =D

And she still remember the little habit… so sweet right… my heart just melted and I feel so guilty for being fierce at her lor.
Sigh… I am so bad. I am always fierce at her. Coz she is always my stubborn mama. One thing can nag 4x. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon, once at night and one last time before I go to bed, if not to ah bear.

Tell her not to cook so much, she will ‘forgetfully’ or ‘innocently’ as she insists, cook 6 people’s worth of food. And each time it’s the same tagline: “You both eat more hor, your papa and me old people cannot eat so much/your papa and me dont each such things one hor, i cook coz both of you like”... wha....

Tell her no need to buy breakfast, we still have a lot, she will bring 1 dozen of monkey pao (shou tao) which she claims can keep in fridge for one month slowly eat, 2 bah zhang (which she insist is ah yi buy one but no one eats it very wasted) and 4 peng kway which she says the auntie very poor thing at the market no business, so must support.

In the end, she will brain wash me and bear to finish them all for tmr’s breakfast and tea, otherwise not fresh, not nice, not good.

Arghh…

I will be appreciative.

Argghhh..

I am trying very hard.

I love my mama. My naggy and sweetie mama. Muacks.

No comments: