Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random post...

Ah!!!!! I think I am undergoing the process of auntification!! Oh man!!!

1) Mama say my clothes bought from JB are pyjamas!!!
2) I am carrying a crumpled Isetan paper bag with 4 pears inside =O
3) I am sitting at the bench at J8 basement eating Tori Q alone with other ah mama eating Old Chang Kee curry puff. =S

On a separate note! I am so looking forward to our Malacca trip in 2 weeks’ time! Whoo hoo~ it has been like 5/6 years since I last travelled with my dearest frenz! And that was Tioman trip!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED!!! Yeah!!!! Yippie~

We finished the Firemen show last night! I like… so sweet and touching. My deep respect and utmost admiration gained for Firemen! Salute!

Starting on Gallen Lo’s show =D

Hee life is good! Counting my blessings =D Gonna start our holidays soon! Its Nov already! So fast... slow down slow down!! =P

Miffy's declaration: I love my hubbie! Muacks

No comments: