Monday, November 9, 2009

Happie Sunday \(^_^)/

Today is a happie day! =D

Finally it’s the long awaited semi-holidays and I went island touring with Salty and Min and Da Hua! Hardworking dear is abandoned at home marking his I&R.. pat pat~

Anywayz we started the day munching bah khut teh at Outram Park I think… some famous place… but… the soup is too peppery for me! Ss Ss… And according to the yummy yumm experts, there are more worthy places to patronize! Look at the amount of food tt we ordered!

Then I tagged along to my first ever car testing with them! For someone who has zero knowledge about cars, I learnt that Kia is a Korean model, Beetle Volkswagen is worth $79,000 after COE and Toyota is an average brand! Lexus and Audi are VERY good cars. Hmm~ not badz a learning journey hor =P

Then, I had this craving for laksa and that brought the whole troop from West to East: The hunt for Katong Laksa! That is when….

Burp~ So satisfied after the laksa treat! I also packed some roast pork and duckie back to reward the hardworking hubbie =D


The nice trio then sent me back home safely… so paiseh… SBW is really out of the way man.. sigh~ ulu town =(

Looking forward to coming Weekend!! WhooHoo~

No comments: