Saturday, April 18, 2009

Confused

I wonder how I am gg to get through next week and next next week without my hubby ard... I know i sound so silly and sticky and mushy... but tts just me!!! It has been four months that i eat, live and sleep with my bear and now he's gg to serve the nation for 2 weeks, i'm gonna miss him rarRRRRRRRRR~


Early this year, i was still saying, i cant wait for april when my parents come over to stay with me while bear goes reservist.. now tt april is here, i so bu she de... so oxymoron... then, i miss my parents so much (not to say i dun now...), now i do feel happy that they will be here w me, so i be like the princess back in amk.. haha opps.. but then now, i miss my bear lo and i feel a part of me tt is missing and i guess it will be weird weird for the next 2 weeks ba..
argghhhh... i m so confused... i wish the 2 weeks to pass fast, so tt i can be in bear's arms soon? yet i wish the 2 weeks can be longer so tt i can be go back to the past n be w my parents longer???

but i have alot of things to do next 2 weeks! I must not fall sick! I must treasure every min of my next 2 weeks starting tmr!

No comments: