Monday, April 20, 2009

It wasn't Friday the 13th! But...


I had to use my colleague’s laptop coz the Camtasia (recording software) is not working on my laptop. And I thought that I had plugged in the adaptor and was charging well till it went blank on me midway through the lecture!

So I had to restart, log on… ransack my file from my totally disorganised thumb- drive. I forgot to cancel the projection and everyone (yes, it’s the auditorium of about 500 kids) just witnessed how I fumbled through my documents name …miffy.doc, …miffy.xls… wedding.doc… roarRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And to top it off… when I finally found my momentum to elaborate, my hp sms went beeping for attention! I forgot to switch to silent mode! And there goes my doraemon tune! Wow~

Can you imagine how hot my face was??? Flushing in embarrassment! My goodness, how much more can Murphy’s law go? When I just scolded them 5 minutes ago, the 'fierce' lecturer’s nickname and ringtone was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
.
And guess what?? When i went back staffroom, i realised my lecture wasn't recorded! coz i didnt plug in the mic! total waste of time. total waste of efforts! roarRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: