Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lazy Sunday

In the past, I will want to go out shop to destress. Now, I think sleeping early and waking up after 6am is a luxury. I am okie with staying at home, watching a show. I am so tired that I don’t even feel like going out. Maybe it’s the weather. I loathe the feeling of feeling sickly and yet not sick enough to see a doctor. Maybe I have been running around too much.

It has been a hectic week of lecturing, many late evenings of practices for guitar, preparing for lesson observation, unnecessary meetings/work and running up and down to be the ‘backend support’ for a school event on Saturday. I am dead beat! Sometimes I wonder how it is like working overtime in offices. Is it equivalent to my busy-ness in school? No, I think you wont have as much crap as me...

And I feel so lousy that I don’t have time to accompany my parents when they are here to stay. I don’t even have the energy to talk to my hubby when he’s back for the weekend. But guess what! I forgot to bring work home to do! Best! I think it’s fated. I really need to spend more time with my loved ones and REST.

I just feel like locking myself up in air con room and do nothing. What a total waste of time/luxury to do nothing…

No comments: